We appreciate that you are on this page. This means that your data matters to you, and you want to know the destination of the data and who collects it.
- Our company name is Your Spanish Friend
- Name and ID: Luis Zalaya 46878697M
- Our head office is located in Calle Bergoyo,32,3 Llanos de Aridane, 38768 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Its social activity is: offering language teaching services.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMACY, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO PROCESSING, MINORS
– Delivery of electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries, commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that Alexandra Antosova and Luis Zalaya consider interesting for their USERS. The fields marked as compulsory must be filled in, as they are essential for carrying out the expressed purpose.
– The sale of the training courses on Language Teaching.
– The sale of documentary material on language teaching.
– The sale of services of private and group classes on language teaching.
– Managing the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the website.
– Providing content on the blog
– Managing its network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
Likewise, it will be possible to comply with the requirements requested by the USERS by means of the data. Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
Under no circumstances will the data be used for any purpose other than that for which they were collected, and much less will they be transferred to a third party.
If you are over thirteen years old, you can register at www.yourspanishfriend.com without the need for prior consent from your parents or tutors.
What happens if you are under 14?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a compulsory condition for us to process their personal data.
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and have not obtained your parents’ consent, you cannot register on the website and we will proceed to denial of your application if we are aware of it.
As you know, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
2.3 CATEGORY OF DATA
2.4 DATA RETENTION TIME
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request its deletion. Therefore, they will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
Luis Zalaya complience with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December is up to date, approving the Regulations implementing this Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at any given time, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
We are governed by the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Likewise, Luis Zalaya informs that they comply with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’S consent for the processing of their mail for commercial purposes at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of www.yourspanishfriend.com and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you sign. Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of his or her data with the aim of informing them, by any means, including e-mails regarding products and services of Luis Zalaya . If you do not authorise the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, you may exercise your right to oppose the processing of your data under the terms and conditions set out below in the section «Exercise of Rights».
4. SECURITY MEASURES.
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS AND FORMS OF EXERCISE.
Those individuals who have provided their data through www.yourspanishfriend.com , may address the owner of the same in order to be able to exercise the following rights free of charge:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right to access, rectify and delete your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (rgpd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
The quickest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
The data subject may exercise his/her rights by written communication addressed to Alexandra Antosova or Luis Zalaya with the reference «Data Protection», specifying your data, accrediting your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address: Camino Bergoyo, 32, 3. Los Llanos de Aridane 38768 Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain).
You can also exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the subject line the right you want exercise.
6. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
Therefore www.yourspanishfriend.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy. Please before you provide your personal information to these non-www.yourspanishfriend.com websites, be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours. The only purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links and learning about our work, although the person responsible does not offer or market on his own behalf or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does he approve, supervise or control in any way the content and services and any material of any nature existing in them. www.yourspanishfriend.com is in no case responsible of the results that may be derived by the User by accessing these links.
8. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND PERSONS IN CHARGE OF THE
As data processors outside of the mentioned responsible:
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE.
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of its activity, www.yourspanishfriend.com uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions
Hosting: Raiola Networks
Web platform: WordPress.Org
Messaging services and sending newsletters: Active Campaign
Template platforms for WordPress: Elegant Themes
Payment gateway: Stripe.com
Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google Analytics
Webinar Platform: www.zoom.com
www.yourspanishfriend.com also studies user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information in the aggregate to better understand who our audience is and what they need.
Tracking the preferences of our users also helps us to show the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to www.yourspanishfriend.com (the «Hyperlink»). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between www.yourspanishfriend.com and the owner of the site or of the web page where the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by www.yourspanishfriend.com of its contents or services. In any case,www.yourspanishfriend.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any Hyperlink to the Website.
10. DO YOU WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 June on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you can oppose to the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of surveys of satisfaction at any time, as well as revoking your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do so, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose it from this email, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options. Please note that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, being understood that during this period of time you might continue receiving messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of Luis Zalaya, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information in the user profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you only exercise your rights in relation to information under the control of Luis Zalaya. You can also stop interacting, following or receiving information from the social profiles of Luis Zalaya. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can remove the contents that no longer interest you or restrict the people with whom you share your connections, by means of the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user will be able to access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. Luis Zalaya encourages users to familiarise themselves with the conditions of use of the different social networks before starting to use them.
11. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION SYSTEMS
1) Content subscription forms: within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Active Campaign.com for the implementation of email marketing campaigns, management of subscriptions and delivery of newsletters.
2) Feedback form: The website includes a form for commenting on posts. The user can publish comments on the posts that are published. The personal data introduced in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them and publish them.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form for queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the e-mail address will be used to respond to them and send the information required by the user through the website.
5) Sale of inforpoducts: Through the website, you can buy courses, in this case, data of the buyer is required [E.g. (Name, surname, address and e-mail)] through the payment platforms already mentioned
6) Users may unsubscribe from the services provided by www.yourspanishfriend.com at any time from the same Newsletter.
7) Tracking systems used in this site:
Google (Analytics), www.yourspanishfriend.com also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information in aggregate to better understand who your audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us to show you the most relevant ads.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS
On our website we offer you links and services related to different social networks ( e.g. «Like» from Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data to the information about your visit to that website. It is therefore appropriate to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our websites with one of your social network profiles or share information through them.
13. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Do you want to unleash your spanish once for all?
Download the free guide to start learning the right way